Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's True! Babies Can Wake Up Happy!...

I just wanted to share with you the joy I find some mornings when I wake up and go check on Everly. I slowly open the door never sure of what I will find and then I see this smiling face:

The closer I get, the faster she starts to stand up in her crib and she gets ALL excited and starts "hopping" in bed and slapping her rails in excitement!And then MOMMY ATTACKS!!!! And sweeps her out of her crib to go have some breakfast! To which she squeals and gets all excited and smiles till her pacifier about falls out.I would like to note, that Dave says whenever he goes to get her in the mornings that as soon as she sees him she rumages around her crib and finds her "Stitch" stuffed animal and tries to hand it to him. I don't know why she does it but she's always smiling and willing to share it which I find endearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment