Sunday, March 29, 2009
Bag Lady and Her Plea to "Go Green" (or at least wear it)...
We went grocery shopping the other day and I used my handy dandy reusable grocery bags which I like because I have major recycling guilt over the cheap plastic bags... ANYWAYS... I had a stack of them by the front door and one must have fallen off the hook by the door because Everly for some reason decided it would be fun to play with and decided to wear it...
She put it around her neck and then walked around the living room with the front of it open and with her little hands popping in and out of it like she had a "pouch"... it was pretty comical to say the least!
She can barely walk around the house without tripping on it but it won't stop her from doing it. I even caught her today walking around with my purse around her neck the same way she was wearing this bag. It's amazing what kids find interesting to play with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment