This year I decided to buy like 5 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies. I bought 3 boxes of Thin Mints and 2 boxes of Somoans. I put 2 boxes of the Thin Mints in the freezer because they keep better and taste WAY better frozen and I put the other box of mints in the pantry along with one of the boxes of Somoans. The second box of Somoans I opened and Dave had been eating them. He left one lone sad little cookie in the plastic carton on top of our cutting board in the kitchen and someone short, who likes cookies, happened to "snake" it off the counter. I heard a plastic rattle and came in to the kitchen to find this:
Anyways so I went down to our bedroom and down the hall came Everly with her cookie but now she also had in her hot sweaty little hand Dave's "Weezer" band keychain thats made of soft rubber and strangely about the size of a cookie.
Pause...
Bite of keychain...
I dont understand the appeal of it all but it was actually quite entertaining to watch her go back and forth. When the cookie was done she lost all interest in the keychain and I "hid" it away to be eaten another day I guess!




No comments:
Post a Comment