Friday, March 20, 2009

Two and A Half Feet with Four Eyes...

Everly loves our eyeglasses. I understand the novelty of them but still when they cost nearly $200 you have to be careful with them in a way a toddler doesnt quite understand. Because of this I have kept Dave's BCGs (Army slang for Birth Control Glasses... because no one woman would ever go near you in these) around so Everly has a pair of nearly indestructible glasses she can play with. Lately she has learned that they actually go around the eyes and she can put them on. I have actually seen her put them on almost perfect but I never seem to have the camera nearby. This time I caught her with them so I thought I would snap a few pictures...Of couse she has them upside down but she doesnt care. She was having such a good time showing me what she found and could do! I'm sure that I looked funny to her when she wears them because Dave is nearsighted so it makes a big difference when they are on. Then she realized I was taking her picture and of course she has to stop playing with the glasses and took them off. And what does she do instead? She drops the glasses and then just stands there and smiles so I can take her picture of couse with her mouth wide open (heavn knows why). I have to be careful and quick when taking pictures because she almost ALWAYS stops what she is doing and runs over to see me smiling which of course defeats the purpose of catching her in different poses!
You will also notice my work ID badge on the ground. She wears that thing ALL around the house. It's one of her FAVORITE play things which it looks so funny because when its on it nearly touches the ground. I think she thinks its a necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment