Monday, March 2, 2009

The Epitome of "Lazy"...

I have like 10 posts started that I did all at once and uploaded a ton of pictures so now I just have to get off my duff and start telling the stories to go along with the pictures!

This one is called the "Epitome of Lazy"... I had started a cartoon in our bedroom, walked out of the room to check my work email and Everly was strangely quiet. I found her later on the floor with a box of Wheat Thins (Dave left them in our bedroom) and there she was sitting on the floor just digging into the box like she had a right and knew what she was doing and she was watching the cartoon.

I decided to make it "easier" on her and put her on the bed so at least she could watch the cartoon without wrenching her neck. I came in a few minutes later to find her exactly as you see in the picture which of course made me laugh and I had to go get our camera.

1 comment:

  1. I love that she has both the wheat thins and the binky!!

    ReplyDelete