
Everly will never know what it's like to live in a world with no computers or laptops. She already climbs into my office chair as soon as I vacate it and proceeds to "type" on my keyboard. In a house that has 3 computers, it can be hard to keep little fingers off our computers and out of our way so we found one of our old keyboards and let her play with it and she acts like its the real deal even though there isn't a monitor.

During this particular day she dragged her "laptop" over to her Bunny Chair and proceeded to type and watch cartoons. It was so funny - she is such a smart little girl and picks up everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING we d0.

This was the smile I got when I asked her just what she was doing over there!
No comments:
Post a Comment