Monday, April 20, 2009

Everly's "5 o'clock Shadow"....

WHY OH WHY DO KIDS EAT DIRT?!?!?! Dave was planting some new bulbs in one of the planter boxes on our porch. He poured in a new bag of potting soil and I ran inside to get something and when I came out I saw Everly pulling dirt back out of her mouth. However, the damage was done... she now had a dirt ring around her mouth. You could tell she didn't like the taste of it but that little twerp went right back five minutes later and did it again - ARRGGGHH!

Then she had to lay on our deck and play with the dirt with her tongue. Meanwhile I was trying to get a picture of her "5 O'clock dirt shadow" but she was being a pain and wouldn't let me get one of her mouth very easily. The following was the best one I got to show the amount of dirt:

This last one was when she was getting curious as to what I was doing and decided to peak out before hiding from me again.

1 comment: