Monday, February 23, 2009

REAL princesses ride ponies...

So blogging has not been as regular as I would like but I am watching someone’s EXTREMELY needy 6 month old during my "free time" before work so it makes it difficult to update more often which I hate because Everly is always a good source of entertainment.

Today we learned that REAL princesses ride ponies...

...oh and they have long pink "hair" or at least pink "scarves" around their head (as damsels would of course) as pictured below:

Pay no attention to the fact that’s a pair of mom's extremely large (but clean) "granny panties" over that beautiful little head. Everly really likes to put things on her head and also "wear" things around her neck. Sometimes she will walk around the house with my work badge around her neck (no wonder I can never find it when I need it).

I do have to note when we bought this pony a few months ago, Everly was TERRIFIED of it. She wouldn’t touch it or go near it. So the fact that I got the princess on it, willingly, was actually quite a surprise. I think she is more open to it now that she is a tad older. She doesn't know how to really work it (as in the rocking back and forth or the bouncing up and down) but she isn't afraid of it anymore and she actually smiled while on it today. Truly amazing!

And I would just like to comment - I LOVE THOSE PAJAMAS SHE'S IN!!! I have had a hard time finding actual nightgowns to put her in. They only seem to make them in larger sizes (2T and up) with extremely ugly or cheesy things on them (like Disney threw up cartoons all over them). I wish I could just find some nice cotton nightgowns but it’s really hard surprisingly so this is her one and only nightgown and its really cute. It has Tinkerbell tactfully on it and t he sleeves look like little leaves on her shoulders. She can walk in it really well which I like and it's nice and lightweight.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I say your comment on another persons weight loss blog. My wife and I have been working on weight loss for a couple of years now and she has lost almost 100 pounds. I lost 60, but gained 35 back last year and I have just stared working at losing weight again.

    Don't get discouraged, there are a LOT of us out there.

    ReplyDelete