Friday, July 17, 2009

Sleeping With Wildlife...

I haven't taken many pictures of Everly sleeping for awhile... mainly because she is getting bigger and I usually have to be far from the room when she is trying to sleep... still this pulled at my heartstrings as a mommy so I had to grab the camera. That is her in her crib (with the side rail back on because the toddler bed idea didn't work as well as I hoped) but she is snuggled up to her chocolate brown stuffed bunny rabbit sleeping under a baby quilt.
It's so hot here right now thats about all she can wear to bed but she always has to have a blanket and the quilt was the lightest thing I could find. Notice the HERD of animals in bed with her. We must have them all of course and when she wakes up she hands them one by one to either me or Dave and then hands us one by one all blankets in her crib and then, only THEN, is she ready to be lifted out of her crib... after all blankets and animals have been "saved" too!

No comments:

Post a Comment