Friday, July 17, 2009
The Real Use of Feminine Hygeine Products (aka The Maxi pad)...
I am almost really embarassed to post this but I think ALL little kids who have a mom have done this at some point in their lives thus it is almost a rite of passage when going through childhood. (My mom said we used to use them as "earmuffs" and I wore one to kindergarten once. She tells me this story all the time and NEVER lets me live it down because of HER embarassment back then!) This last week Everly discovered my maxi pads. Not only did she discover them but she found out she could open them and they stick to things!!!! I was in the bathroom and she walked around the corner with one stuck lengthwise to her upper thighs almost right across her diaper. I ABOUT DIED LAUGHING!!!! And she was *SO* proud of herself. It was just such a funny experience.
That was until the next day when she unwrapped about 6 or 7 of them and stuck them to the edge of the door frame to our bedroom (while I was working at home). I just turned around because I heard this sound of something being stuck to something else and then ripped off and there she was sticking them one on top of another up the door frame. I about DIED. I yelled down the hallway to Dave and asked him if he knew what his daughter was doing when he was supposed to be watching her.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Wait till she puts them on the table.. after all they are called "napkins"... you know, one by each plate.
ReplyDelete