Everly is so close to smiling. She has smiled in her sleep since she was born and even more so since shes been home but as soon as she wakes up the smiling goes away but last week she started smiling when she was half awake but yet again as soon as she woke up it stopped but then RIGHT before we left to come back to Idaho from Utah she had her mouth open in a "Ooo" face and the corners of her mouth started to twictch in smile fashion but NOT QUITE A REAL ONE YET... but like I said I think it will be soon. I am kind of waiting to get formal pictures of her until she can do it but we may have to crack and get them a little sooner before she outgrows her dresses. As far as clothing we are officially out of Preemie, pretty much out of the Just Born size and we are now fully into Newborn sized clothing. 0-3 month clothing is still WAY too big for her. I call her my little chunk. She isnt really fat or has fat rolls but she is stout for sure! Her little legs are so thick and short I LOVE THEM!!! HA!
We are getting her blessed this coming Sunday and we bought her a really cute (and unfortunately way overpriced) blessing dress and Great Grandma Johnson bought her some shoes and Great Aunt Tonya bought her a little pretty bracelet for the big event. My child will be looking so good (provided she doesnt outgrow her dress - it may be close).
Thats it for now. I (Abby) have to go back to work next week some time and then will officially work from home starting the 10th. I cant wait to be home agent but I so dont want to leave Everly for a week and it will be hard to not give her all my time and attention when I work from home but thats the way it has to be now. I am just really glad I will have two weeks off for Christmas so I can spend more time with her again.




No comments:
Post a Comment