I am currently 29 weeks and will be 30 weeks (officially 7 months) on Saturday - YAY!!! Homeward stretch here I come. We had another ultrasound on Monday and my gestational diabetes test. The baby this time was breech and still had its cord between its legs so yet again we have no clue, not even a guess what it will be sex wise. I have had dreams that its a boy, girl and a puppy so who KNOWS what it will be when it comes out though I am hoping at least for a human baby! I passed the gestational diabetes test with flying colors so that's good but apparently I am anemic so now I am on these huge dose iron pills until the end of my pregnancy. I figure thats the least of my worries at this point. They are still monitoring me for signs the baby isnt growing properly or if I get low on amniotic fluid so I have one more last ultrasound in 4 weeks to check things one last time. Anything after that if they think there is a problem they said they could just deliver the baby. And just so you know, we are giving up finding out the sex at that point. We figure its still a sign we arent meant to find out and really, there is no point in finding out the sex with less than a month till it's due. I guess it will be a big surprise even though people keep giving me their guesses of what it will be from how I carry it, what I crave, how fast it's heart rate is, etc.... At this last ultrasound the baby was measuring approx 3lbs 1 oz (+/- 1/2 pound) and still right on the due date with a 167 heart rate. The fluid looked good and we got to see the round countours of the baby's face for the first time which was fun but the ultrasound was super quick and so we didnt have much time to check for whose features it had or anything.
My latest fun things I have now aquired include the feeling my legs and hips are just going to snap off like a month old Thanksgiving turkey and my stomach feels so hard and heavy when I sleep its hard to roll over, get out of bed, or move much. My joints hurt from head to toe especially when sleeping and my limbs go numb easily. Ahhhh the joys of pregnancy. Anyways still feeling better than I used to so I cant complain.
Now if we could just get our house organized and the random baby items we have into place!
No comments:
Post a Comment